III. Your Estate
The Estate is your hub of in-game activity. When you visit your estate, you can see how many points you have, view your horses, send messages, update your records and more!
When you go to your estate, the first thing you see is your player description. The Player description is visible to everyone on One-Stride when they view your estate. You can update it using the text area form at the bottom of your estate. All forms of HTML, CSS and Images are accepted and can be posted into your description.
*If your coding ruins/distorts the page you can reset it from the Help page.
- Be sure to read all the graphics and conduct rules when personalizing and decorating your page.
- Excessive posting of items, including but not limited to, flash games, adoptables, popups, movies, and music can result in your page being reset as the data can slow the server and cause problems on other player's computers.
- Player Information:
Your information box is where you can see how much money, Golden Tokens, and Girl Scout Cookies you have, your last log-in, your player awards and your Player Points. Your Status shows what type of account you have. The level indicated shows which Academy Level you are currently at (passing Academy Levels will give you more features on the game).
Golden Tokens are purchased on the Upgrade page and can be exchanged for Girl Scout Cookies. Girl Scout Cookies can be gained by trading in Golden Tokens or earned through good behavior. To see what you can trade in your Girl Scout Cookies for visit the Girl Scout Cookie Trade-In page int he Atlas.
- Your Stable:
Below your information box, is your stable. The horses that you own will be displayed in your stable. Pregnant mares and foals will be kept in your Foaling Box, while horses that you retire are kept in the Veteran Care Facility. You will only be able to use the Foaling Box and Veteran Care Facility (which are located in your barn) when you have achieved Academy Level 4 and purchased the facilities from the OS General Building Corporation.
- Excessive hoarding of horses is against the rules as it can cause server issues.
- Reserved Brands:
Players that have Diamond or Platinum accounts are able to reserve brands. If you are not a Diamond or Platinum player you are able to brand your horses with any brand as long as it is not reserved by an Diamond or Platinum player.
- Normal players get $12,000 OSD weekly allowance.
- Diamond players get $25,000 OSD weekly allowance.
- Platinum players get $30,000 OSD weekly allowance.
- The bank is used to collect your weekly allowance, transfer money, horses and GSCs, and trade in GTs for GSCs.
- One GT is equal to three GSCs.